PROMO: In preparation for the release of my new ebook, The Digital Hustler’s Bible, all services would be offered at half price, starting from 1st of September to the 30th of September.
One big issue that faces everyone who decides to get into blogging is this:
“How do I set up my blog?”
“Do I hire a web designer?”
“Do I design it myself?”
Then you decide that rather than stress yourself out trying to learn how to design your blog yourself, you’d hire somebody to do it for you.
After a while, your blog is set up but it doesn’t look anything like what you asked for.
And not just that, a lot of things are not set up right.
Your blog keeps going offline and you just want it to stop.
If you’d rather not have to go through all that “senrenre”, I can set up your blog for you.
I call it “The Plug and Play Blog Set Up”.
How It Works
- You come up with a few ideas of a domain name for your blog.
- I help you check if the domain name is available. If it is, we proceed to the next step. If not, then we find a domain name that’s available.
- I get the domain name and web hosting for your blog from the company that keeps my site up and running 24-7, Whogohost, using your email (so you get all the login details sent straight to your email, this will come in handy if you ever need to make any changes by yourself)
- I’ll install WordPress and show you different themes so you can pick one you like.
- After deciding on a theme, I get to work and within 5 working days, you will have your blog set up.
Is that all?
After I finish designing your blog, I will also:
- Install plugins you’re going to need – Yoast SEO plugin, Google Analytics, SumoMe, Jetpack, etc
- Teach you how to create content that your readers will love
- Teach you how to use WordPress and how to use the plugins.
Now, I challenge you: show me any random web designer that will do that for you.
All these put together could cost anywhere from N200,000 and above…
but I offer my “Plug and Play Blog Setup” at
N100,000 only. N50000 only.
Now, I’m not saying you can’t go for something cheaper. If you’re prepared to go through all the stress, and hassle, then by all means, do that.
But if you’d rather have it done and ready so all you need do is just start blogging, then my “Plug and Play Blog Setup” is definitely the option for you.
Fill in this form below, and I will get back to you within 2-3 working days.